Shop For Wine

Buy wine online! select from hundreds of wines you can only find in restaurants. Whether you are searching for a full bodied cabernet sauvignon or a fresh and fun prosecco, WineWire has the wine for you.

Search Options

Use the search criteria below to help you find a wine that is right for you

List_wine_label_image
Zoom

Cosazón del Sol Malbec Uco Valley 2017

Other, Argentina, 750mL, 12 bottles per case

A selection of three different vineyard blocks in the Los Chacayes region of the Uco Valley ranging in elevation from 3,000 – 3,700 feet. Under the guidance ...

Add to Cart$516.96 Per Case ($43.08/btl)  

Large_icon
List_wine_label_image
Zoom

J.M. Raffault Chinon Blanc 2018

Chinon, Loire Valley, France, 750mL, 12 bottles per case

Add to Cart$354.24 Per Case ($29.52/btl)  

Large_icon
List_wine_label_image
Zoom

Filipa Pato & William Wouters Dinamica DNMC Baga (Organic, Biodynamic, Natural) 2018

Bairrada, Portugal, 750mL, 12 bottles per case

100% Baga sourced partially from Filipa and William’s estate vineyards in Ois do Bairro, and partially from other growers in various villages in Bairrada. Ha...

Add to Cart$340.68 Per Case ($28.39/btl)  

Large_icon
List_wine_label_image
Zoom

Filipa Pato & William Wouters Dinamica DNMC Bical (organic, biodynamic, natural) 2019

Bairrada, Portugal, 750mL, 12 bottles per case

A blend of 80% Bical and 20% Arinto grown in calcareous clay soils. 10% of the juice ferments in 500L casks; the other 90% is fermented in tank. Final blend ...

Add to Cart$340.68 Per Case ($28.39/btl)  

Large_icon
List_wine_label_image
Zoom

Pardevalles Pardevalles Rosado 2019 2019

Castile and León, Spain, 750mL, 12 bottles per case

Pardevalles is recognized for being one of the driving forces behind the D.O Tierra de León, betting on the development of the indigenous grape varieties Pri...

Add to Cart$299.40 Per Case ($24.95/btl)  

Large_icon
List_wine_label_image
Zoom

Domaine Frédéric Brouca Clos Sauveplane Faugères 2017

Faugeres, Languedoc-Roussillon, France, 750mL, 12 bottles per case

Unlike many winemakers, Frederic Brouca is largely self-taught and took no formal courses on viticulture or winemaking. His concept of growing grapes and wi...

Add to Cart$539.40 Per Case ($44.95/btl)  

Large_icon
List_wine_label_image
Zoom

Ramsay Cabernet Sauvignon North Coast 2017

North Coast, California, USA, 750mL, 12 bottles per case

Kent Rasmussen truly believes that the North Coast has the perfect terroir for growing Cabernet Sauvignon. He spent years searching the appellation for the b...

Add to Cart$467.40 Per Case ($38.95/btl)  

Large_icon
List_wine_label_image
Zoom

A Taste of Spain from TWC Imports

Spain, 750mL, 6 bottles per case

If you can't travel to Spain this summer, we're offering a taste of Spain to you. This mixed case of six wines (one sparkling, two white wines, and three...

Add to Cart$195.54 Per Case ($32.59/btl)  

Large_icon
List_wine_label_image
Zoom

A Montalcino Sampler from Fattoria La Fiorita

Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy, 750mL, 6 bottles per case

Fans of Brunello di Montalcino will savour this mixed case of four wines from Fattoria La Fiorita, one of Tuscany's top producers. The case is made up of...

Add to Cart$482.04 Per Case ($80.34/btl)  

Large_icon
List_wine_label_image
Zoom

Le Sommelier mixed case: Ciu Ciu (Organic & Vegan)

Marche, Italy, 750mL, 12 bottles per case

Ciù Ciù was founded in 1970 by Natalino Bartolomei and Anna Maria Iobbi, just a few kilometers from the legendary medieval town of Offida. Today, brothers Ma...

Add to Cart$282.24 Per Case ($23.52/btl)  

Large_icon
List_wine_label_image
Zoom

Valdonica Arnaio Sangiovese 2018

Tuscany, Italy, 750mL, 6 bottles per case

Wine: The wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks. Wild yeast fermentation and subsequent maceration last 2 to 3 weeks. Between 0 and 30% whole clusters (...

Add to Cart$196.20 Per Case ($32.70/btl)  

Large_icon
List_wine_label_image
Zoom

PondView Estate Winery Blockbuster Reds 6 Pack

Niagara Peninsula, Ontario, Canada, 750mL, 6 bottles per case

Each case contains 2 bottles each of the following wines: 2017 Cabernet Merlot Reserve The deep, garnet colour of this blend gives way to aromas of re...

Add to Cart$199.98 Per Case ($33.33/btl)  

Large_icon